V SRDCI Slovenska - In The Heart of Slovakia

  • William
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 18, 2013
      A friend in Slovakia sent me this link. It is a book of color pictures from the Banska Bystrica area. Beautiful. Each page has descriptions in both Slovak and English. Enjoy.
      Bill

      # Vpravo klikať na šípku....
      http://www.genserek.com/bbskbook
    • e.gernat@...
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 18, 2013
        Thank you, that is priceless.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 19, 2013
          Very nicely done. Well worth viewing. Many other towns and locations other than Banska Bystrica covered as well.
          Dennis

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 22, 2013
            I have a similar book on the Spis region that was given to me on one of my trips a few years ago. It is about 9 x 11 inches, by one inch thick and full of color photos with captions/text in English, Slovak, German and French. I really enjoy browsing through it from time to time.
            Bill