Re: Bohemian Rye Bread

  • dolores desideri
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 18, 2013
      My nephew is trying to carry on a family tradition and pass that on to his daughters, so using his grandmother's bread recipe is mandatory. We just need to know the proportions of the Pillsbury Bohemian Rye flour and what additives the flour contained to help the yeast rise and etc..

      dolores
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 18, 2013
        Is this the Dolores from Good Shepherd choir?

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 18, 2013
          http://www.food.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=35731

          My nephew is trying to carry on a family tradition and pass that on to his daughters, so using his grandmother's bread recipe is mandatory. We just need to know the proportions of the Pillsbury Bohemian Rye flour and what additives the flour contained to help the yeast rise and etc..

          dolores

        • Plichta
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 18, 2013
            William,

            We do not have permission to view the item. Can you cut and past the recipe
            to a message.

            Frank

            _____