Re: [Slovak-World] Bohemian Rye Bread

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 17, 2013
      Scroll Down to bread recipe.

      http://www.food.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=35731

      Z Bohom,

      Vilo

      ________________________________
      From: dolores desideri <djdesi98@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 1:18 PM
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Bohemian Rye Bread

      My nephew would like to make his [long deceased] grandmother's Bohemian Rye bread. I found the recipe in my files, but then found that Pillsbury discontinued making Bohemian Rye Flour. Does anyone know the proportions for making a substitute flour for Bohemian Rye Bread?

      dolores desideri

    • dolores desideri
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 18, 2013
        My nephew is trying to carry on a family tradition and pass that on to his daughters, so using his grandmother's bread recipe is mandatory. We just need to know the proportions of the Pillsbury Bohemian Rye flour and what additives the flour contained to help the yeast rise and etc..

        dolores
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 18, 2013
          Is this the Dolores from Good Shepherd choir?

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 18, 2013
            http://www.food.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=35731

            My nephew is trying to carry on a family tradition and pass that on to his daughters, so using his grandmother's bread recipe is mandatory. We just need to know the proportions of the Pillsbury Bohemian Rye flour and what additives the flour contained to help the yeast rise and etc..

            dolores

          • Plichta
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 18, 2013
              William,

              We do not have permission to view the item. Can you cut and past the recipe
              to a message.

              Frank

              _____