just a thought....

  • leporis1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2013
      Hey gang, thought I'd lift my head up and offer that while babtism
      And military records work, not to ignore ordination records. Just finished most 99%
      Of 1600 with them!

      LLeporis
    • whiteox_nelson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2013
        Tell me more! Are they available online?
        Peter M
        --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "leporis1" wrote:

        > Hey gang, thought I'd lift my head up and offer that while babtism
        > And military records work, not to ignore ordination records. Just finished most 99%
        > Of 1600 with them!
        >

        > LLeporis

      • L. LEPORIS
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2013
          Family was really responsible for data mining Hungarian Reformed church website. They hit a jack pot story in Sandor' s galley slaves. (p.51 #20 Miklos Leporis /ini) Very sad. Ordination record is top of list in my folder.
          #5 Andreas Leporis 1611
          LLeporis