Healthy Food: Spanish Food - The Perfect Paella

  • fatafeat_groups@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2013
      Looking for a traditional Spanish recipe? Without doubt, the best-known
      is going to be the prodigious paella ... that tasty, adaptable,
      gregarious dish famed throughout Spain and the World.

      And, what an impressive choice of recipes exist for a pleasurable
      paella: seafood, chicken, rabbit ... or a mixture of all three! Perhaps
      you are non-meat eating ... well, just opt for one of the several
      vegetarian paella recipes. Bit of a health fanatic? Then substitute
      white rice for whole-grain rice or wild rice.
      Got a large family and not much money to feed them on? Use plenty of
      rice and imagination along with a tasty stock, plus whatever you can
      find in the cupboard! I have certainly enjoyed many paellas where there
      have been more bones/shells than meat/seafood! And, very tasty they have
      been too, the richness of the company more than compensating for any
      paucity in the ingredients... for details:
      Visit our website: http://4uhealthyfood.blogspot.com/
      <http://4uhealthyfood.blogspot.com/>

    • Sue
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2013
        I'm looking for SLOVAK information. Not SPAIN.