Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Kosice - European Culture City 2013

  • byza7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 3, 2013
      In a message dated 1/3/2013 5:04:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      senzus@... writes:

      Vilo,

      I will check back with that interpreter.

      kosice when I was there had lovely architecture and I saw some
      restoration of buildings that was really gorgeous.

      David

      Martin,

      I agree with all you say. Although it has been 3 or 4 years since my last
      visit in Kosice, Unlike in Bratislava, I heard no Hungarian on the streets.
      This city is very beautiful and even before the rework of the main square
      was beautiful. The rework is exquisite and it was sad that the Romi caused
      international problems when they were moved to the outskirts because of
      the work.
      It is unfortunate that the guide gave such false info. David, could it be
      possible that he meant to say the Saris dialect was the reason these
      people could not understand?

      Z Bohom,

      Vilo