Re: Mayan Calendar: Slovaks' Saturday plans

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 22, 2012
      Joe,

      I like your translation. It works even better with the sugar high after the first box of Oreos as I celebrate the end of the Mayan Age and start of the Oreo Age.

      Can it be that that is a double barred Slovak Cross on the Oreo, and that the Slovaks saved the world?

      Ron

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Krall" <joekrall@...> wrote:

      > How about; twist, lick, soak in milk
      >
      > Joe

    • Ben Yahoo
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 22, 2012
        No, it is the New World Order, with Slovaks ruling the world. Bow to Fico!!!!

        Ben

        Sent from my iPhone