Re: Stara Lubovna Supermodel Sports a Kroj

  • votrubam
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 15, 2012
      > Slovakia has the most beautiful women...

      Not any more soon if they get spirited away following your example. Best regards to Milka.

      Martin
    • Ben Sorensen
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 15, 2012
        Then America will have the most beautiful Slovak women! Just think of how great that would be! :-)

        She also sends her regards!
        Ben

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 19, 2013
          Evidently this modern kroj is based on the style in the village of Sulin, or for Ruynophiles, Sulyn. None of the kroj I have seen in the village quite matched hers, but I suspect the difference had to do with the cut of the costume.

          Miss Martina Štupáková na súťaži v Číne...v Sulínskom kroji

          On Facebook you can find pages for Martina Štupáková or for
          Velky Sulin, Prešovský, Slovakia

          The photos on the Sulin page are posted by Milan Malast, a local photographer.

          For those without a Facebook account, there is always the chance to search by Google Images.

          Ron
          P.S. Not to be confused with Sulin Rap group.