Re: [Slovak-World] Stara Lubovna Supermodel Sports a Kroj

  • Ben Sorensen
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 15, 2012
      I would normally comment on the kroj or something, but I couldn't focus on it! :-)

      Slovakia has the most beautiful women... hands down.
      Ben

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 15, 2012
        > Slovakia has the most beautiful women...

        Not any more soon if they get spirited away following your example. Best regards to Milka.

        Martin
      • Ben Sorensen
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 15, 2012
          Then America will have the most beautiful Slovak women! Just think of how great that would be! :-)

          She also sends her regards!
          Ben

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 19, 2013
            Evidently this modern kroj is based on the style in the village of Sulin, or for Ruynophiles, Sulyn. None of the kroj I have seen in the village quite matched hers, but I suspect the difference had to do with the cut of the costume.

            Miss Martina Štupáková na súťaži v Číne...v Sulínskom kroji

            On Facebook you can find pages for Martina Štupáková or for
            Velky Sulin, Prešovský, Slovakia

            The photos on the Sulin page are posted by Milan Malast, a local photographer.

            For those without a Facebook account, there is always the chance to search by Google Images.

            Ron
            P.S. Not to be confused with Sulin Rap group.