newbie briefly introduces herself

  • jerseygirl1967
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2012
      Hi! My name is Mary Pauline Mahaydik and I joined this list as my Father's family name is Machajdik from Slovakia (we believe Lubina). I am interested in learning more about Slovak culture, etc and so..what better place than this list. While my Great Grandfather was born in Slovakia, we believe he came to the areas of Coaldale and Lansford, PA.

      Looking forward to participating in this list.
      Sincerely,

      Mary Pauline