Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Slovak saying??

  • Matchett
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 14, 2012
      Thanks so much, Martin, for your reply. My parents spoke Slovak and as I said, I'd never heard that saying from them. Julia M.

    • mcl60@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 14, 2012
        Hi:

        The Polish/American Cultural Museum sells Oplatke. They are located 308 Walnut St, Phila., Pa.
        215-922-1700
        http://www.polishamericancenter.org/giftshop.htm

        Or, if that is not convienient, Oplatke is sold at St. Jude's Store in South Philadelphia. 1807 E. Passyunk Avenue, Phila., Pa. 215-389-7694. located between 12th and 13th on Passyunk and Moore.

        And, St. Philip Neri's Rectory, 2nd and Queen Streets. 215-468-1922

        http://www.stphilipneriqueenvillage.org/index.html

        Peggy Leva

        On 11/12/12, amymemom wrote:

        anyone know where in the Philadelphia PA I can buy oplatke?
      • Dianne
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 14, 2012
          POL-AM Church Supplies
          P.O. Box 2743
          Clifton, NJ 07015

          Office: 973.778.1856
          Direct: 973.809.7238
          Fax: 973.867.3646

          E-Mail: polamchs@...
          Ship Orders in 24 hrs

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 14, 2012
            For oplatky from the Benedictine's in Cleveland OH (scroll to the second page)

            http://www.slovakinstitute.com/Order%20Form.pdf

          • Nemam Meno
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 18, 2012