Granny Lives in Slovakia Now

  • votrubam
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2012
      The Sunday edition of the German newspaper Die Welt has an article about retired Germans moving to assisted living homes in Slovakia, other countries. Here's an English translation:

      <http://tinyurl.com/augsn4u>

      Retired Slovaks, with their lower pensions, would probably have different stories about their own options in Slovakia.

      Martin
    • e.gernat@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2012
        The cost in Slovakia is about 1 /2 that in USA. , for personal care and 6 times less for full nursing care. We are going thru this for my sister-in- law . Money goes faster than water.