Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak American Authors

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2012
      Dear SW members, Csn anyone help Michaela who lives in Slovakia - she wrote,

      "I am carrying out the research into Slovak American press. As I am having difficulty to really find current publications of Slovak Amercian writers I would like to ask you kindly to help me with the names of the current Slovak American authors living in the USA.

      I have found the bulletins and newsletters of the fraternal organizations on the net but it is not satusfactory for me."

      Thank you very much

      Michaela Bakay Zahorska Slovakia
      zahorskamichaela@...

      helene