Preserving Pineapple

  • fatafeat_groups@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2012
      Being what I call a garbage gardener I particularly enjoy preserving
      Pineapples. Although I do not care for the fruit my wife does and I in
      turn gain pleasure from planting the cut off top of the pineapple.
      Eventually this process creates a beautiful house plant. At this time I
      would like to explain how I go about preserving this valuable fruit.

      It is very important that you wash the pineapple very carefully before
      doing anything else with it. This not only removes the eyes and tough
      fibers but also cleans the outer layers of the pineapple from any
      bacteria. It is a known fact distributed from the USDA that vegetables
      and fruits with rough outer hides tend to become gathering places for
      dangerous bacteria┬ů for details:

      Visit our website: http://freshfood6.blogspot.com/
      <http://freshfood6.blogspot.com/>