Gluten Free Cupcake Recipe

  • fatafeat_groups@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2012
      So I started to search out ways to indulge in gluten free cupcake
      recipes that weren't loaded down with sugar or white flour but didn't
      compromise on taste. High glycemic foods cause your blood sugar to
      spike, raising insulin levels. Unfortunately, most gluten free flours
      use a combination of high glycemic ingredients like rice flour, potato
      starch, tapioca flour and sorghum flour. So while the gluten is missing,
      all the blood sugar-spiking effects are still thereĀ… for details:

      Visit our website: http://freshfood5.blogspot.com/
      <http://freshfood5.blogspot.com/>