Re: [Slovak-World] SK-W spam

  • BJLK@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2012
      Martin, thanks for the information--even if it can't provide a solution to
      this annoying problem. Although I would certainly be interested, setting up
      a new Slovak-interest group with a team of moderators is far beyond what I
      am capable of doing. However, I would be glad to support one if it comes
      to that.

      B. J

      _________________________
      B. J. Licko-Keel (BJLK@...)

      In a message dated 10/7/2012 3:51:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
      votrubam@... writes:

      > past week from the address below. Can anything be done
      > to block these intrusions?

      It certainly can, B.J., or rather could -- if Greg Kopchak of
      slovakshop.com... He set up SK-W close to a decade ago and has remained SK-W's only
      owner and moderator since. No one else can remove a subscriber from SK-W.
      Non-action against spammers has brought about the demise of untold number of
      discussion groups on the internet, SK-W is a possible candidate.

      An option, B.J., if you were interested, is to set up a new Slovak-related
      group with more than one moderator, dedicated ones to boot, and advertise
      it here.