The Top 5 Asked Questions For A Raw Food

  • fatafeat_groups@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2012
      If You Plan On Being A Raw Food, Be Prepared to Answer An Arsenal Of
      Questions Whether you are 10 days into your raw food journey or 10
      years, I can guarantee that no matter where you go and what you do you
      will be getting a whole bunch of questions.

      If you are brand knew to the raw food lifestyle then let me give you
      some advice which will help reduce the amount of these questions...
      Don't tell anyone that you have decided to become a raw food unless they
      ask!

      They best way to be a good example is to let them come to you after they
      see the difference it has made in your life.

      Top 5 Questions Asked Questions for a Raw FoodÂ… for details:

      Visit our website: http://freshfood3.blogspot.com/
      <http://freshfood3.blogspot.com/>

    • BJLK@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2012
        Where is all of this spam coming from? This is the third or fourth in the
        past week from the address below. Can anything be done to block these
        instrusions?

        B. J.

        B. J. Licko-Keel (BJLK@...)