Re: [Slovak-World] Secret to attaching files

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2012
      We cannot upload Photographs or attachment here.  They must be uploaded to the Slovak-World main Page.  We are able to post sites only.

      For instance When our Martin Votruba wanted to post the agenda for the Slovak Celebration at Pitt.,  he gave the Pitt University Site:

      "The Slovak Studies Program at the University of Pittsburgh invites you
      to its Annual Slovak Heritage Festival on the first Sunday in November,
      11/4, beginning at 1 p.m.

      The lineup of the talks is here:

      < http://www.pitt.edu/~votruba/currentinfo/currentinfo.html>

      Details of the whole program will be added as they are finalized. "

      S Panem Bohom,

      Vilo