Secret to attaching files

  • Charlotte Conjelko
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2012
      I attempted to send an attachment along with my email about the Lake Michigan Chapter of the Carpatho-Rusyn Society's upcoming celebration of National Carpatho-Rusyn Day.  However, it would not attach.  What's the secret to it?

      There was no problem attaching it onto the posting on the Rusyn group.

    • William C. Wormuth
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2012
        We cannot upload Photographs or attachment here.  They must be uploaded to the Slovak-World main Page.  We are able to post sites only.

        For instance When our Martin Votruba wanted to post the agenda for the Slovak Celebration at Pitt.,  he gave the Pitt University Site:

        "The Slovak Studies Program at the University of Pittsburgh invites you
        to its Annual Slovak Heritage Festival on the first Sunday in November,
        11/4, beginning at 1 p.m.

        The lineup of the talks is here:

        < http://www.pitt.edu/~votruba/currentinfo/currentinfo.html>

        Details of the whole program will be added as they are finalized. "

        S Panem Bohom,

        Vilo