National Carpatho-Rusyn Day Celebration

  • Charlotte Conjelko
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2012
      The Lake Michigan Chapter of the Carpatho-Rusyn Society invites you
      to attend our celebration of National Carpatho-Rusyn Day on Saturday,
      Nov.3, at Archangel Michael Orthodox Church in Burbank, IL.  National
      C-RS President John Righetti will talk about Rusyn folk customs at the
      potluck event.

      Details are on the attached flyer.

      Hope to see you there,
      Charlotte Pribish Conjelko