Cheese and Pregnancy

  • fatafeat_groups
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2012
      Reports in the news constantly tell us of foods we can and can't eat;
      foods that make us ill or overweight or increase the risk of
      such-and-such. There are so many differing views on cheese and what you
      should or should not eat during pregnancy that it becomes confusing,
      adding to the long lists of do's and dont's pregnant women have to
      adhere to.

      The best foods to eat during pregnancy are those that supply essential
      vitamins, minerals, lean protein, and energy, in short - fresh food!
      Avoid as much processed food or ready meals as possible. You and your
      baby don't need all those E numbers, salts, sugars and additives!

      Dairy foods such as cheese and yogurt are important in pregnancy because
      they are great sources of calcium and protein. Calcium helps your unborn
      baby's developing bones to form properly and protein is needed for
      growth and repair. .. for details:

      Visit our website: http://freshfood2.blogspot.com/
      <http://freshfood2.blogspot.com/>