Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak Fest, Holmdel, New Jersey, Sun, Sept 23

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 50 , Sep 9, 2012
      Hi - Any Slovak Worlders coming to the Slovak Festival at Holmdel NJ on Sunday Sept 23?

      I'll have an exhibit there and would love to meet you -

      will exhibit folk dress, folk art and books - thinning out my folk art collection so may have some unusual things available

      maybe my spot could be the SW gathering place - it's fun to meet in person

      cheers

      helene
    • helene cincebeaux