Cleaned Up - On the Trial of the Immigrant

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 4, 2012
      Hej NoName,

      with a cleaned up header to separate this serious topic from the dust up held under the old title, would you mind expanding on some of your thoughts in this posting?

      > I hope you find it instrumental. I did not.
      I don't follow the meaning of this comment, unless you intended "instructional" instead of instrumental.

      What did you find in it? What did the author not read nor understand? If you choose you can include examples of the similarities you see in this forum.

      Of course the thread will go a lot further if we remain away from the insulting terminology that deflected this thread from its (presumed) original topic. With at least two responses identifying the writing as a product of its time, how do you see it now?

      Ron