Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak Picnic Sept 16

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2012
      Thanks. Tonya!

      ________________________________
      From: Tonya Harmon <tharmon63@...>
      To: slovak-world <Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012 5:12 PM
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Slovak Picnic Sept 16

      Hi everyone, I'd like to invite you to our annual Slovak - American Society
      of Washington DC's picnic this Sept 16 from 2-5pm. We've got a 5 piece live
      band playing Slovak and Gypsy music, and we're serving Slovak beer,
      homemade sausage, chicken paprikash and having a goulash making
      competition. We've got a trampoline and moon bounce for the kids too.

      You can read more about the picnic on our website, including the address,
      directions, ticket and sign up information.

      http://dcslovaks.org/index.php?item=calendar

      --
      Tonya