Re: [Slovak-World] Larry

  • BJLK@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2012
      Larry, you don't have to apologize, and you certainly don't need to leave
      this list. Heated issues come and go--after all, Slovaks love to argue and
      that's what sometimes makes this list so interesting to read. Just hang on
      to your sense of humor, and wait to see what interesting "discussion" comes
      up next.

      S priatel'stvo,

      B. J.

      _________________________
      B. J. Licko-Keel (BJLK@...)

      In a message dated 9/2/2012 4:46:42 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
      lkocik@... writes:

      Bobbi...et al

      I really am sorry for polluting this forum. I feel terrible for all the
      negative respones I recieved, and how I am percieved.

      It's not the first time I've gotten into heated debates. I've tried to
      restrain myself but obviously can't.

      I will un- subscribe since I know I'll otherwise be tempted again in the
      future .

      If anyone that I know personally wants to contact me for whatever reason
      you can do so at lkocik@...

      respectfully

      Larry Kocik

    • Karen Kosky
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2012
        I second that. Honestly, I stopped reading them after a while so I don't know exactly what was said but I have not seen anything offensive in any of your past posts. I''ve got a temper, too, so I certainly won't cast any stones. Let's just move on :)

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android