RE: [Slovak-World] Re: Slovakia Today - Times are a Changing!

  • Maxine
    Message 1 of 137 , Sep 1, 2012
      ENOUGH!!!! Please LEAVE THE SITE “nemam meno”!!!! We all are attempting to learn things NOT cause trouble! maxine

      From: lkocik@... <mailto:lkocik%40comcast.net> <lkocik@... <mailto:lkocik%40comcast.net> >
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Saturday, September 1, 2012, 9:22 PM

      No name

      You still didn't address my statement that you can't libel a "no name"

      I am distantly related to Bishop Jozef Carsky, through the Carskys in Gbely.

      Are you claiming to be a descendant of his brother Jan, born Oct 27 1887?

      Larry Kocik

      From: lkocik@... <mailto:lkocik%40comcast.net> <lkocik@... <mailto:lkocik%40comcast.net> >

      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com>

      Date: Saturday, September 1, 2012, 8:17 PM

      Thanks Ben

      I don't think alcohol is the problem, as some think...sounds more like methamphetamine; with the delusional rants.

      As for no name putting together a libel suit; How can he/she claim personal injury when he/she doesn't have the courage to use his/her name? That's beyond ridiculous....And he claims to have a law degree, it just shows this person is a phony.

      I don't believe any of the crap he wrote about his grandfathers or his uncle either. You only get apples from an apple tree

      Larry Kocik

      ....And Ben...I realize your very busy, but I wish you could make time to participate on this forum more often.

      From: lkocik@... <mailto:lkocik%40comcast.net> <lkocik@... <mailto:lkocik%40comcast.net> >

      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com>

      Date: Friday, August 31, 2012, 9:28 PM

      Vilo

      I agree with Chuck,...your knowledge, insight, and passion are of great value.

      From: William C. Wormuth <senzus@... <mailto:senzus%40ymail.com> >

      To: "Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com> " <Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com> >

      Date: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 10:53 AM

      Dear S-W Members,

      Following this latest message, please note that our Relatives and Friends in Slovakia do NOT, in any way reflect this cowardly person.

      He obviously hates Americans and may be a communist or following this last message, a Slovak hating, Czech.

      God Bless you all,

      Vilo

      ________________________________

      From: LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@... <mailto:daxthewarrior%40yahoo.com> >

      To: "Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com> " <Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com> >

      Date: Wednesday, August 29, 2012, 11:02 PM

      Ron:

      Please translate for those of us who are ignorant of the proper use of the language.

      I remember arriving the 1st time in Slovakia after being diverted from Bratislava (on Czech Air -- may they rest in peace) to a remote airstrip & hearing a Slovak returning from one of the former Yugoslav 'Republics' cursing all the foreigners & warning us that 'we' were now in 'his' country in an expletive laden tirade. The woman next to me sighed & then told the man lecturing us to 'shut his drunken mouth.'

      Chuck

      Message 137 of 137 , Sep 5, 2012
        Looks wicked cool!

        ~ Julie Michutka