Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Slovakia Today - Times are a Changing!

  • Nemam Meno
    Message 1 of 137 , Sep 1, 2012
      I choose unhapp"i"

      --- On Sat, 9/1/12, Emilia Pavlikova <emilia_pavlikova@...> wrote:

      From: Emilia Pavlikova <emilia_pavlikova@...>
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Slovakia Today - Times are a Changing!
      To: "Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com" <Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Saturday, September 1, 2012, 7:01 PM

      Chuck.... NOOOOOOOO! It is not because of Slivovica... Slivovica gives you creativity, fun, etc... Being a jerk is purely genetic or just being lonely and unhappy.

      Milka

      ________________________________

      From: LongJohn Wayne <mailto:daxthewarrior%40yahoo.com>

      To: "mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com" <mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com>

      Date: Wednesday, August 29, 2012, 11:02 PM

      Ron:

      Please translate for those of us who are ignorant of the proper use of the language.

      I remember arriving the 1st time in Slovakia after being diverted from Bratislava (on Czech Air -- may they rest in peace) to a remote airstrip & hearing a Slovak returning from one of the former Yugoslav 'Republics' cursing all the foreigners & warning us that 'we' were now in 'his' country in an expletive laden tirade.  The woman next to me sighed & then told the man lecturing us to 'shut his drunken mouth.'

      Chuck

      From: Ron <mailto:amiak27%40yahoo.com>

      Message 137 of 137 , Sep 5, 2012
        Looks wicked cool!