Re: [Slovak-World] (unknown)

  • Nemam Meno
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2012
      Bill, your reply is: res ipsa loquitor!   See where you failed? Free speech vs. insults. Please read your posts before you point to me on insults. While I was writing in general terms, there was one member who chose to attack me directly. Hence these posts.

      From: William <mailto:wfbrna%40gmail.com>

      Subject: [Slovak-World] (unknown)

      To: mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com

      Date: Saturday, September 1, 2012, 6:10 PM

      Ben,

      Why do you waste your time carrying on a discussion with someone who is

      so ashamed of his name that he tries to hide behind a ridiculous pseudonym?

      Bill

    • William
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1, 2012
        On 9/1/2012 2:32 PM, Nemam Meno wrote:

        > Bill, your reply is: res ipsa loquitor! See where you failed? Free
        > speech vs. insults. Please read your posts before you point to me on
        > insults. While I was writing in general terms, there was one member
        > who chose to attack me directly. Hence these posts.
        >
        > --- On Sat, 9/1/12, LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@...
        > <mailto:daxthewarrior%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
        >
        > From: LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@...
        > <mailto:daxthewarrior%40yahoo.com>>
        > Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] (unknown)
        > To: "Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
        > <mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com>" <Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
        > <mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com>>
        > Date: Saturday, September 1, 2012, 6:29 PM
        >

        > Unlike virtual internet verbal bomb throwers, the Founders put their
        > 'lives, fortunes & sacred honors' on the line for what they believed.
        > And none of them insulted anyone.
        >

        > They talked about Principles, not personalities.
        >

        > Some here are on that level. You are not.
        >

        > Most folks here are kind & good-natured. They share their
        > experiences. In order to benefit others. You are the only one who is
        > making threats.

        If you had a problem with one of the members of this group, you should
        have more properly contacted him directly on his personal email.

        Bill

      • William
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 1, 2012