Re: [Slovak-World] (unknown)

  • William
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1 11:29 AM
      On 9/1/2012 2:25 PM, Nemam Meno wrote:

      > Bill, you mean like the Founding Fathers when they used pseudonyms
      > while writing the Federalist Papers? I didn't know you considered
      > Hamilton, Madison, and Jay as being ashamed of their names!!
      >
      > Bill, do your research before you write. It makes you look silly.
      >
      > --- On Sat, 9/1/12, William <wfbrna@...
      > <mailto:wfbrna%40gmail.com>> wrote:
      >
      > From: William <wfbrna@... <mailto:wfbrna%40gmail.com>>
      > Subject: [Slovak-World] (unknown)
      > To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com>
      > Date: Saturday, September 1, 2012, 6:10 PM
      >

      > Ben,
      >
      > Why do you waste your time carrying on a discussion with someone who is
      >
      > so ashamed of his name that he tries to hide behind a ridiculous
      > pseudonym?
      >
      > Bill

      I bow to your superior expertise in looking silly. You have obviously
      cornered the market.

      Bill

    • Nemam Meno
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1 11:32 AM
        Bill, your reply is: res ipsa loquitor!   See where you failed? Free speech vs. insults. Please read your posts before you point to me on insults. While I was writing in general terms, there was one member who chose to attack me directly. Hence these posts.

        From: William <mailto:wfbrna%40gmail.com>

        Subject: [Slovak-World] (unknown)

        To: mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 1 11:46 AM
          On 9/1/2012 2:32 PM, Nemam Meno wrote:

          > Bill, your reply is: res ipsa loquitor! See where you failed? Free
          > speech vs. insults. Please read your posts before you point to me on
          > insults. While I was writing in general terms, there was one member
          > who chose to attack me directly. Hence these posts.
          >
          > --- On Sat, 9/1/12, LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@...
          > <mailto:daxthewarrior%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
          >
          > From: LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@...
          > <mailto:daxthewarrior%40yahoo.com>>
          > Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] (unknown)
          > To: "Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
          > <mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com>" <Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
          > <mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com>>
          > Date: Saturday, September 1, 2012, 6:29 PM
          >

          > Unlike virtual internet verbal bomb throwers, the Founders put their
          > 'lives, fortunes & sacred honors' on the line for what they believed.
          > And none of them insulted anyone.
          >

          > They talked about Principles, not personalities.
          >

          > Some here are on that level. You are not.
          >

          > Most folks here are kind & good-natured. They share their
          > experiences. In order to benefit others. You are the only one who is
          > making threats.

          If you had a problem with one of the members of this group, you should
          have more properly contacted him directly on his personal email.

          Bill

        • William
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 1 11:52 AM