Re: [Slovak-World] (unknown)

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1 11:29 AM
      Unlike virtual internet verbal bomb throwers, the Founders put their 'lives, fortunes & sacred honors' on the line for what they believed.  And none of them insulted anyone.

      They talked about Principles, not personalities.

      Some here are on that level.  You are not.

      Most folks here are kind & good-natured.  They share their experiences.  In order to benefit others.  You are the only one who is making threats.

      ________________________________
      From: William <mailto:wfbrna%40gmail.com>
      Subject: [Slovak-World] (unknown)
      To: mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, September 1, 2012, 6:10 PM

      Ben,

      Why do you waste your time carrying on a discussion with someone who is

      so ashamed of his name that he tries to hide behind a ridiculous pseudonym?

      Bill

    • William
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1 11:29 AM
        On 9/1/2012 2:25 PM, Nemam Meno wrote:

        > Bill, you mean like the Founding Fathers when they used pseudonyms
        > while writing the Federalist Papers? I didn't know you considered
        > Hamilton, Madison, and Jay as being ashamed of their names!!
        >
        > Bill, do your research before you write. It makes you look silly.
        >
        > --- On Sat, 9/1/12, William <wfbrna@...
        > <mailto:wfbrna%40gmail.com>> wrote:
        >
        > From: William <wfbrna@... <mailto:wfbrna%40gmail.com>>
        > Subject: [Slovak-World] (unknown)
        > To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com>
        > Date: Saturday, September 1, 2012, 6:10 PM
        >

        > Ben,
        >
        > Why do you waste your time carrying on a discussion with someone who is
        >
        > so ashamed of his name that he tries to hide behind a ridiculous
        > pseudonym?
        >
        > Bill

        I bow to your superior expertise in looking silly. You have obviously
        cornered the market.

        Bill

      • Nemam Meno
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 1 11:32 AM
          Bill, your reply is: res ipsa loquitor!   See where you failed? Free speech vs. insults. Please read your posts before you point to me on insults. While I was writing in general terms, there was one member who chose to attack me directly. Hence these posts.

          From: William <mailto:wfbrna%40gmail.com>

          To: mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 1 11:46 AM
            On 9/1/2012 2:32 PM, Nemam Meno wrote:

            > Bill, your reply is: res ipsa loquitor! See where you failed? Free
            > speech vs. insults. Please read your posts before you point to me on
            > insults. While I was writing in general terms, there was one member
            > who chose to attack me directly. Hence these posts.
            >
            > --- On Sat, 9/1/12, LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@...
            > <mailto:daxthewarrior%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
            >
            > From: LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@...
            > <mailto:daxthewarrior%40yahoo.com>>
            > Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] (unknown)
            > To: "Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
            > <mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com>" <Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
            > <mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com>>
            > Date: Saturday, September 1, 2012, 6:29 PM
            >

            > Unlike virtual internet verbal bomb throwers, the Founders put their
            > 'lives, fortunes & sacred honors' on the line for what they believed.
            > And none of them insulted anyone.
            >

            > They talked about Principles, not personalities.
            >

            > Some here are on that level. You are not.
            >

            > Most folks here are kind & good-natured. They share their
            > experiences. In order to benefit others. You are the only one who is
            > making threats.

            If you had a problem with one of the members of this group, you should
            have more properly contacted him directly on his personal email.

            Bill

          • William
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 1 11:52 AM