Re: [Slovak-World] (unknown)

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2012
      Hey, Bill!!!  I do that, too.  ;)

      ________________________________
      From: William <wfbrna@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, September 1, 2012 1:10 PM
      Subject: [Slovak-World] (unknown)

      Ben,

      Why do you waste your time carrying on a discussion with someone who is
      so ashamed of his name that he tries to hide behind a ridiculous pseudonym?

      Bill

    • Ben Sorensen
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1, 2012
        I just felt that I needed to finish the poem, and then bring in another. :-) It was an "educational experience." Now, the spelling mistake that Emilia pointed out was not my doing...

        I won't be going on with this. I have more important things to attend to. Your point is well taken, Bill. :-D
        Ben

        ________________________________
        Why do you waste your time carrying on a discussion with someone who is
        so ashamed of his name that he tries to hide behind a ridiculous pseudonym?

        Bill

      • Nemam Meno
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 1, 2012
          Bill, you mean like the Founding Fathers when they used pseudonyms while writing the Federalist Papers?  I didn't know you considered Hamilton, Madison, and Jay as being ashamed of their names!!

          Bill, do your research before you write. It makes you look silly.

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 1, 2012
            On 9/1/2012 2:14 PM, LongJohn Wayne wrote:

            > Hey, Bill!!! I do that, too. ;)
            >
            > ________________________________

            That may well be, but you have been on this list long enough that we
            know it's not because you are so ashamed of your contributions that you
            try to hide under a "ridiculous pseudonym".

            Bill

            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 1, 2012
              Unlike virtual internet verbal bomb throwers, the Founders put their 'lives, fortunes & sacred honors' on the line for what they believed.  And none of them insulted anyone.

              They talked about Principles, not personalities.

              Some here are on that level.  You are not.

              Most folks here are kind & good-natured.  They share their experiences.  In order to benefit others.  You are the only one who is making threats.

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 1, 2012
                On 9/1/2012 2:25 PM, Nemam Meno wrote:

                > Bill, you mean like the Founding Fathers when they used pseudonyms
                > while writing the Federalist Papers? I didn't know you considered
                > Hamilton, Madison, and Jay as being ashamed of their names!!
                >
                > Bill, do your research before you write. It makes you look silly.
                >
                > --- On Sat, 9/1/12, William <wfbrna@...
                > <mailto:wfbrna%40gmail.com>> wrote:
                >
                > From: William <wfbrna@... <mailto:wfbrna%40gmail.com>>
                > Subject: [Slovak-World] (unknown)
                > To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com>
                > Date: Saturday, September 1, 2012, 6:10 PM
                >

                > Ben,
                >
                > Why do you waste your time carrying on a discussion with someone who is
                >
                > so ashamed of his name that he tries to hide behind a ridiculous
                > pseudonym?
                >
                > Bill

                I bow to your superior expertise in looking silly. You have obviously
                cornered the market.

                Bill

              • Nemam Meno
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 1, 2012
                  Bill, your reply is: res ipsa loquitor!   See where you failed? Free speech vs. insults. Please read your posts before you point to me on insults. While I was writing in general terms, there was one member who chose to attack me directly. Hence these posts.

                  From: William <mailto:wfbrna%40gmail.com>

                  To: mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 1, 2012
                    On 9/1/2012 2:32 PM, Nemam Meno wrote:

                    > Bill, your reply is: res ipsa loquitor! See where you failed? Free
                    > speech vs. insults. Please read your posts before you point to me on
                    > insults. While I was writing in general terms, there was one member
                    > who chose to attack me directly. Hence these posts.
                    >
                    > --- On Sat, 9/1/12, LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@...
                    > <mailto:daxthewarrior%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
                    >
                    > From: LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@...
                    > <mailto:daxthewarrior%40yahoo.com>>
                    > Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] (unknown)
                    > To: "Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
                    > <mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com>" <Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
                    > <mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com>>
                    > Date: Saturday, September 1, 2012, 6:29 PM
                    >

                    > Unlike virtual internet verbal bomb throwers, the Founders put their
                    > 'lives, fortunes & sacred honors' on the line for what they believed.
                    > And none of them insulted anyone.
                    >

                    > They talked about Principles, not personalities.
                    >

                    > Some here are on that level. You are not.
                    >

                    > Most folks here are kind & good-natured. They share their
                    > experiences. In order to benefit others. You are the only one who is
                    > making threats.

                    If you had a problem with one of the members of this group, you should
                    have more properly contacted him directly on his personal email.

                    Bill

                  • William
                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 1, 2012