Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Slovakia Today - Times are a Changing!

  • Ben Sorensen
    Message 1 of 137 , Sep 1, 2012
      Larry,
      When he or she feels like being condescending or insulting, the Slovak posts come. It is very cowardly. I wish I did not speak the language sometimes... Like when we are told not to forget to "pet" (or comfort) the OLD guy.

      It is interesting that this person feels that they can say to us just about whatever they want in Slovak, but the moment that someone calls 'em a Commie, well...

      I am thinking about tracing this person's IP and leveling my own series of cyber-bullying charges. I worked in IT and that would not be hard to do--also those charges, unlike libel charges on Vilko-- would stick.
      Ben

      ________________________________
      From: lkocik@... <lkocik@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, August 31, 2012, 9:28 PM

      Vilo

       I agree with Chuck,...your knowledge,  insight, and passion  are of great value.

      From: William C. Wormuth <senzus@...>

      To: "Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com" <Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com>

      Date: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 10:53 AM

      Dear S-W Members,

      Following this latest message, please note that our Relatives    and Friends in Slovakia do NOT, in any way reflect this cowardly person.

      He obviously hates Americans and may be a communist or following this last message, a Slovak hating, Czech.

      God Bless you all,

      Vilo

      ________________________________

      From: LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@...>

      To: "Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com" <Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com>

      Date: Wednesday, August 29, 2012, 11:02 PM

      Ron:

      Please translate for those of us who are ignorant of the proper use of the language.

      I remember arriving the 1st time in Slovakia after being diverted from Bratislava (on Czech Air -- may they rest in peace) to a remote airstrip & hearing a Slovak returning from one of the former Yugoslav 'Republics' cursing all the foreigners & warning us that 'we' were now in 'his' country in an expletive laden tirade.  The woman next to me sighed & then told the man lecturing us to 'shut his drunken mouth.'

      Chuck

      Message 137 of 137 , Sep 5, 2012
        Looks wicked cool!

        ~ Julie Michutka