Re: [Slovak-World] Slovakia Today - Times are a Changing!

  • Nemam Meno
    Message 1 of 137 , Aug 28, 2012
      and you forgot to mention that Slovakia is adopting all ill-motivated, financial manipulative games copied from the U.S.  While you see more "nicer" things around, the gap between a realistic life and the one that can be obtained through lies and deception is widening.  In addition, those who held lucrative, political positions before 1989 are the ones that again benefit from those who had worked hard in the last 23 years.  The judicial branch of government is politically controlled and only creditors seem to benefit from judicial codex that has taken the concept of fairness into the levels that have nothing to do with morality, ethics, and decency. Other  branches have never achieved and embraced the concept of democracy; perhaps the kind of democracy that you see in the U.S. - theoretical wording with the fact that over a half of the population has no business in electing the elected.

      Message 137 of 137 , Sep 5, 2012
        Looks wicked cool!

        ~ Julie Michutka