Finding Baptis records.

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14 9:46 PM
      ________________________________
      From: William C. Wormuth <senzus@...>
      To: "Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com" <Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 9:23 PM
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Cell Phones in Slovakia

      There are two Land Line

      1. T-com
      2. Orange
      and three Mobile

      1. Orange
      2. T-mobile
      3. O2

      Phone Companies Slovakia
      I you have T-com and try to call Orange, you are charged a fee. Same for vice-verse.

      More and more families have stopped using land lines and instead have mobil phones.

      Mobil Phones are for use, only within Slovak borders. If you plan to use a Phone while visiting Poland, Ukraine....etc., you need to purchase an "international service" from one of the companies.

      As in the USA, when driving you have to pay special attention to pedestrians texting while walking.

      WOW!  Some of us remember when there were very few Phones!

      We've come a long way Baby!

      D'akuje Boz~e,

      Vilo