Roma Obesity

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2012
      Interesting trivia: I was poking around a site called FindTheData and happened upon a list of Body Mass Index by country. The highest percentages were Arab or Polynesian but I was surprised to see Slovakia way up there. It specified the Roma population and had 65% obesity (BMI 30+). I suppose that could be a result of the alcoholism problems.