RE: [Slovak-World] Re: Prayer Request

  • Paula Fiona Alexandra Jurak
    Message 1 of 25 , Aug 3 4:04 AM
      Ur wifes request will be in my daily Rosary prayersxxxx God Bless you & ur wife Paula
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      From: gsirko@...
      Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 02:55:58 -0700
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Re: Prayer Request

      Please Pray for my wife Nola who has a severe fracture of the Humerus of her

      left arm near the shoulder . They put a fixed cast on yesterday. She had just a

      splint on before. The cast can be loosened and tightened as necessary but she

      is in constant pain. Thank You in advance and May God Bless You All.

      George Sirko

    • William
      Message 2 of 25 , Aug 3 4:23 AM
        On 8/3/2012 5:55 AM, George Sirko wrote:

        > Please Pray for my wife Nola who has a severe fracture of the Humerus
        > of her
        > left arm near the shoulder . They put a fixed cast on yesterday. She
        > had just a
        > splint on before. The cast can be loosened and tightened as
        > necessary but she
        > is in constant pain. Thank You in advance and May God Bless You All.
        > George Sirko

        I suffered the same sort of injury to my left humerus several years
        ago. Mine had to be pinned but I recovered completely with no residual
        effects.
        Your wife will be in my prayers this morning at Mass.

        William F. Brna

      • marycayd@willex.com
        Message 3 of 25 , Aug 3 4:38 AM
          Praying for your wife & you. May she have a speedy recovery.

        • woolbull@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 25 , Aug 3 7:03 AM
            Nola will be mentioned by name at Monday's novena to the Immaculate Heart of Mary morning Mass here in tallahassee fl.