Re: Prayer Request

  • George Sirko
    Message 1 of 25 , Aug 3, 2012
      Please Pray for my wife Nola who has a severe fracture of the Humerus of her
      left arm near the shoulder . They put a fixed cast on yesterday. She had just a
      splint on before. The cast  can be loosened and tightened as necessary but she
      is in constant pain.  Thank You in advance and May God Bless You All.
      George Sirko

    • Paula Fiona Alexandra Jurak

        Message 3 of 25 , Aug 3, 2012
          On 8/3/2012 5:55 AM, George Sirko wrote:

          > Please Pray for my wife Nola who has a severe fracture of the Humerus
          > of her
          > left arm near the shoulder . They put a fixed cast on yesterday. She
          > had just a
          > splint on before. The cast can be loosened and tightened as
          > necessary but she
          > is in constant pain. Thank You in advance and May God Bless You All.
          > George Sirko

          I suffered the same sort of injury to my left humerus several years
          ago. Mine had to be pinned but I recovered completely with no residual
          effects.
          Your wife will be in my prayers this morning at Mass.

          William F. Brna

        • marycayd@willex.com
          Message 4 of 25 , Aug 3, 2012
            Praying for your wife & you. May she have a speedy recovery.

          • woolbull@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 25 , Aug 3, 2012
              Nola will be mentioned by name at Monday's novena to the Immaculate Heart of Mary morning Mass here in tallahassee fl.