cyclist Peter Sagan

  • marycayd@willex.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2012
      I’ve been following Peter Sagan in the Tour De France. He’s a 23 year old from Slovakia, it’s his 1st Tour and he’s won 3 stage races. He’s a power house, very strong, a tremendous athlete. I’m just wondering if anyone else is following him. If there were posts about him, I missed them.

      Thanks,
      Marycay