Gala Festivities

  • Inez Giles
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2012
      Hi, everyone! I'm writing to inquire if anyone is planning to attend the festivities at the National Czech and Slovak Museum and Library next weekend? I am planning to attend and just wondered if anyone else from the group might be there, too. It would be fun to meet people in person. You can respond to the list or to me privately, as you like. – Inez

      P.S. In full disclosure, I am a member of the museum and library but I derive no benefit from mentioning the reopening festivities except for the opportunity to meet some of the SW group members in person.

    • Plichta
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2012
        Inez,

        Where is it and what are the times next weekend?

        Frank

        _____

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2012
          Frank, the events will be held on the museum/library grounds in Cedar
          Rapids, Iowa, on Saturday and Sunday. For more information check out
          the museum's website: HTTP://NCSML.ORG - Inez

          From: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
          <mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com>