Slovak Festivals

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 43 , Jul 6, 2012
      I live here in Kentucky. I was wondering if anyone knows of any Slovak Festivals or other such things in this state. I am trying to connect with other people with similar interests.
    • Barbara
      Message 43 of 43 , Jul 6, 2012
        That would be nice if we could get together sometime in Autumn,summer is too hot. I live in New Haven,Ky. It is 15 miles south of Bardstown which is also about 60 miles south of Louisville.