Re: [Slovak-World] Help....

  • George Sirko
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 10, 2012
      je tu niekto z okolia Cincinnati, OH ?

      is anyone here from around Cincinnati, OH?

      ________________________________
        Is anyone here from around Cincinnati, OH?

        I need help....

        Jan

      • Nemam Meno
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2012
          I just found this, John. What were you referring to? NM

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2012
            Nemam Meno,
            zišla by sa nejaká známosť v Cincinnati......ale tu radšej "pretriasajú" nepodstatné veci.....
            J.

            From: john aa <slovensko00@...>

            To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com

            Date: Sunday, June 10, 2012, 11:08 AM