Mexican bean burgers with lime yogurt & salsa

  • fatafeat_groups@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2012
      Ingredients:
      • 2 x 400g/14oz cans kidney beans , rinsed and drained.
      • 100g breadcrumbs.
      • 2 tsp mild chilli powder.
      • small bunch coriander , stalks and leaves chopped.
      • 1 egg.
      • 200g tub fresh salsa.
      • 150ml low-fat natural yogurt.
      • juice ½ lime.
      • 6 wholemeal burger buns , sliced avocado, sliced red onion and
      salad leaves.
      For details visit this post in our website:
      http://torabtoday.com/mexican-bean-burgers-with-lime-yogurt-salsa/
      <http://torabtoday.com/mexican-bean-burgers-with-lime-yogurt-salsa/>

    • Ben Yahoo
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2012
        Yep, this will go great with halusky and a glass of zincica!

        Can someone turn off the spam?
        Ben

        Sent from my iPhone