Re: [Slovak-World] SVU

    Message 1 of 10 , May 16, 2012
      No lashes.

      ________________________________
      From: helene cincebeaux <helenezx@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 5:46 PM
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] SVU

      Ooops - after 2 cataract surgeries and a not yet successful contact lens and late in the day - also gorgeous new computer - love the 23 screen but miss my ergonomic keyboard and find i am making mistakes - so darn i mispelled Zilina. Do i get 6 lashes with a halusky???? or will you take pity.

      If anyone wants more info on the SVU i can give you contact info, also for the event in Zilina - open to the public.

      helene