Re: [Slovak-World] Interesting spelling

  • Milan Olle
    Message 1 of 10 , May 15, 2012
      Thats a good one! I hope you caught that before you sent it.

      Milan

      Message 2 of 10 , May 15, 2012
        Hi - They are an international group representing Czech & Slovak Arts and Sciences - the initials stand for the name in Czech. They have some lcoal groups and there will be an international conference in Zilian in laate June/early July.

        helene

        Message 3 of 10 , May 15, 2012
          Ooops - after 2 cataract surgeries and a not yet successful contact lens and late in the day - also gorgeous new computer - love the 23 screen but miss my ergonomic keyboard and find i am making mistakes - so darn i mispelled Zilina. Do i get 6 lashes with a halusky???? or will you take pity.

          If anyone wants more info on the SVU i can give you contact info, also for the event in Zilina - open to the public.

          helene

          Message 4 of 10 , May 15, 2012
            Thanks, Helene. Best wishes. LACI Bolchazy

            Message 5 of 10 , May 16, 2012
              Thanks, Helene!  Thought it might be South Vermont University.

              Message 6 of 10 , May 16, 2012
                No lashes.