Email

  • Douglas Brough
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2012
      Dear All,
      Thank you for those who have given me the heads up concerning my account being compromised. I applaud you for not taking any notice of this scam. Needless to say i am not in Spain, im quite comfortable here in Barrow-in-Furness, UK, in front of the fire, and i dont need your money or help so please ignore any such requests.

      Take Care

      Douglas