Re: [Slovak-World] International Wire Transfer

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2012
      Vladi,

      You have taken another step to Heaven.

      Vilo

      ________________________________
      From: Vladimir Linder <vlinder49@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 10:21 AM
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] International Wire Transfer

      You should have asked me I could have save you
      all the money for all the transfers as I do have
      an account in SLOVAKIA in Euro currency and you
      would have send a cheque in US$ to me in Canada.
      No problem at all. International money transfers
      are expensive. In Canada everything goes through
      Royal Bank, it doesn't matter which bank you deal
      with. For money coming to Canada I pay 15.00 $ transfer fee to the bank here.

      Slovak BANKS are a RIP OFF and they charge for
      even you depositing money into your own account,
      simply for everything and the charges are astronomical.

      You will be Happy in Modra-Harmonia and You will learn Slovak.

      Vladi