Re: [Slovak-World] Pittsburgh Folk Fest

    Message 1 of 9 , May 10 7:25 AM
      Thanks, Joe.  If I had any money left, I would be on my way.

      Message 2 of 9 , May 5 5:31 AM
        The Pittsburgh Folk Fest has fallen on hard times. This year it'll be held for one evening only, instead of a full weekend. It's this Friday, May 9, at the Monroeville Convention Center in Monroeville PA, from 4 to 10 pm. The Slovaks are performing at 5:30pm. Tickets are $5 at the door, plenty of free parking.

        http://www.pghfolkfest.org/

        Joe
      • Marycay Doolitttle
        Message 3 of 9 , May 5 12:57 PM
          Are there any festivals near Albany, NY?

          Marycay Doolittle