Re: [Slovak-World] Genealogy

    Message 1 of 31 , May 5, 2012
      Thanks for sharing that w- us.

      ________________________________
      From: Eve Smith <esmith93580@...>
      To: Eve <esmith93580@...>
      Sent: Saturday, May 5, 2012 6:32 PM
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Genealogy

      I went to LDS in Kirtland last night to begin going through a microfilm from
      Vichodna SK. Bam! I found the marriage of my grandfather's parents and
      listed there were their parents, my great great grandparents!

      Those Mormons are providing a wonderful service. About 80 percent of my
      genealogy finds have been through their records.

      This is like finding a treasure chest and is soooo exciting.

      Message 31 of 31 , May 5, 2012
        Thanks for sharing that w- us.