Re: [Slovak-World] Country spareriba ala wolsko

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2003
      When you drain the sauerkraut, the juice is the best source of vitamin C.
      Even in Bratislava, it is being sold in bottles at the market.
      Vladimir

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2003
        Paul,

        Just ike my mother used to make, brought back memories. She used to add some caraway seeds to the sourkraut, it was soooooo good.

        JIm

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2003
          Paul, thanks for the recipe. Just by chance I happen to have country-style
          ribs and sauerkraut on hand, and was wondering how to prepare them.

          B. J. Licko-Keel (BJLK@...)