Re: [Slovak-World] re: where to eat and what to do

  • Bobbi J. Town
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2012
      From: Bobbi Masaryk Town barbaraj10@...
      TO: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012
      Subject: reply

      In my opinion, it would be very unrealistic to even want to visit Prague and Vienna in one day!! Prague is the most amazing city - you can spend
      days without seeing everything. Same with Vienna.

      What's the hurry?! Relax, you are in some of the most beautiful cities - take the time to absorb them and enjoy them.

      Bobbi

      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2012
        We stayed in Hotel Kaskady last year. It is OK as far as resorts go; more modern but not what I would consider culturally authentic. Sliac is pleasant enough but offers little though we did not visit the other very nearby villages. Since you have a car it might be better. I rented a bicycle from the hotel and did a nice 35 or 40 mile ride one day; a big circle to the north almost the whole way to Banska Bystrica via Lukavica and Horna Micina.